WALNUT-CINAMMON-APRICOT JAM ROLLS
(WITH GLUTEN FREE FLOUR)
• 150g Szafi expressz flour mix for non-rising doughs
• 50g coconut flower sugar
• 1 pinch of salt
• 140 g water
• 10g fresh squeezd lemon juice
• 35g walnut (I grounded in a mortar)
• 1g cinnemon
• 60g apricot jam (with no added sugar)
• 30g coconut flower sugar
• some water if it is too dense
Little bit of oil for the end of the baking process for spreading
1. Mix all ingreedients for the tnough, and let it rest of 5mins.
2. While the dough is resting mix together all ingredients of the filling.
3. Hint some flower to the board and stretch out the dough into a rectangular shape. Spread the filling and roll it up carefully.
4. Slice up the long roll.
5. Put baking paper into your pan and place the little rolls on it. Hedonist can also spead some extra jam on the top (I did of course👌🏻).
6. Bake the rolls in the pre-heated oven on 160 celcius dagrees for about 25 minutes, until they are ready.
7. Before taking out the rolls spread some oil on them and bake it for 2-3 minutes more, it will give them a nice shine.
I found the base for this recipe on the backside of the flour mix package. It is an also delicious cocoa rolls recipe, but I put my own twist on it with this new filling. Totally worth it. 😋
I hope lots of you will bake and love it as much as I do.
BON APETIT! ENJOY!